EducationSenior Neurobiology Major at the University of California, Irvine.
Experience- Have taught college and high school students informally for over 3 years.
- Peer tutor on campus for all science subjects.
- Intern at the Yale School of Medicine for Advanced Biology and Physics.
- Pre-med with a wealth of mentorship experience to give to those interested.
- I am a science communicator. I am here to show that science is not daunting but simple and fun. I will put everything in layman's terms and use visuals to help approach and think out concepts in a new memorable perspective. I have a lot of patience :)
I just want to help others understand and embrace science the way that Bill Nye allowed me to embrace the subject.
- If you're not happy with the first lesson, you don't have to pay!
Hobbies- I love music, I play Jazz tenor saxophone and am a radio DJ at 88.9 FM.
- I love Mexican food and juicy burgers.
- I am a master at Ping-Pong.
Client Reviews (3)
So far so good. He answered my email within minutes and showed up early for his first session. My daughter really likes him and his chemistry explanations were easy to understand.
I contacted Nick to help me with my AP Biology and Chemistry classes at high school and he responded right away. He walked me through all the concepts I didn't understand very thoroughly and kept pace with my classes perfectly. He understands the material really well so there was never a time where I was confused because of something he said. Great tutor, I highly recommend him!
Biology seemed like a complete and utter mystery to me before Nick started tutoring me. But once Nick started tutoring me I was able to answer every biology question that came at me with ease and confidence that earned me my first A in the subject. More than that, Nick showed me that Biology wasn't just some impenetrable subject but one that I could also enjoy because of his affable and understanding teaching style.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.